Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Finally, for the sake of clarity, while PureZC will not platform accusations of malicious intent toward the current developers, we maintain our stance as a neutral party regarding ownership and the status of the repo. We acknowledge AGN's contributions towards Zelda Classic, as well as what is now ZQuest Classic. We just want to grill, man.
Look Russ. I'd really just like for this to be settled so we can move on. I'm sure everyone here has better things to do, and I know I do. I really meant it when I said the community deserves better than all this nonsense that should of been avoided with some simple common sense, and I meant it.

I don't see what the problem is. If you want to support the zquest devs you just put up links to their stuff on your site. I already told you in September that we like people working with forks, and we also have no problem with the zquest devs working on a parallel project, and as matter of fact I already wished Emily best of luck with their project. What does this have to do with removing all the Zelda Classic and AGN links? These are two separate things. If you were really 'neutral' as to Zelda Classic you wouldn't have removed them in the first place and just added new zquestclassic links as I already stated. So again, what is the problem? It's really not that complicated. If any new ZC fan site popped up I'm sure it would do the same. Can you please just fix your mistake honestly so we can be done with it. This has been dragging out for far too long already.