User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario's Insane Rampage help.

zandor999
    i found all six stars and can't get into the last dungeon. could someone give me a hint?
    when i walk into the last one he still says "one who doesnt have triforce cannot enter".

does it have anything to do with the strange box i bought in the mask shop?

im also thinking it has something to do with the strange red grave with the upside down cross?

this game is alot of fun and really well made!

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.52%
    Hello. I am currently playing this game right now. I found all the hearts, but I have no idea where the power bracelet and the wrench is. Does anyone know where any of these items are so far?
    Currently, I have for passive equipment top: the canoe, the book, the suit, the ladder, and two spaces missing.
    The bottom row consists of the mask shield, the toolbox, a space missing, the frog suit, and the goomba shoes.
    What does the toolbox do by the way?
    For the usable items, I guess I am missing the power bracelet.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.52%
    Today, everything just finally clicked. I'm almost there completing everything. Just one more item and 7 more hearts.
    http://imgur.com/vNSITqX
    Not giving up on this game really pays off.
    Thank you VELfor making this wonderful gem.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.03%
    Quote Originally Posted by AkitaDoge View Post
    Today, everything just finally clicked. I'm almost there completing everything. Just one more item and 7 more hearts.
    http://imgur.com/vNSITqX
    Not giving up on this game really pays off.
    Thank you VELfor making this wonderful gem.
    wow omg how did you find the green P thing, the !!! thing and the bracelet? VEL said to follow the brown area toad's instructions but they were too vague from me...
    ran from fireball fairy... house? (shop?) then run to over some cliffs or something to hide???
    then find a bunch of skulls (I saw a bunch in the northern zone as a rectangle but they only give BOOs)???
    then finally end up at a house that wasn't there before??? And does this bracelet part thingy have anything TO DO WITH what the toad east of the donkey kong house said, that you stand on some broken stuff to stop skeletons then follow a path to find a BLUE(???) pipe that would only be there, if you followed the path???
    I saw some skeletons and yellow gumball people sorta north of the blue pipe Toad... anything there maybe...
    Which by the way, do I do anything with the Donkey kong thing? I had a feeling he had to be put in the whore house but nothing I tried works on him or the the toad who owns the pants he hides in...
    Do I do anything with Lord featherbottom, what does the inverse cross gravestone south of the book of lies house do? is the first dungeon and the ending dungeon the only ones with bombable walls? (I found the goomba boots, a heart container with nuns, and another heart container fighting the hardest goddamned enemy I could think of, when you see that he has a shield, shoots you for 2 hearts and bumps into you for FIVE hearts when you are wearing the REDRING suit, AND to top it off he runs prolly even faster than dem fast old men! (I did work out his shield could be knocked off with the hammer so i can stun him with yoshi or blue shell to finish off, but that was hard dang ass.) )
    Is the lobster possibly a gamble guy or just simply a jibbing troll like that one lady in the classic zelda? (The duck is boring, and I've never seen the socialite from the dragon's ass)
    Speaking of dragon's ass, near the end I saw a weird separated door hole in the left side f a room that I can't get to neither by bombing or whatever, a secret stash of many many germ pillows that I can't bomb the dividing wall to get into and also a zoratoad shoots from the topleft corner of the dungeon hinting at possible passage that you want to get above that corner but has to go right across the top of the dungeon only. I wonder what those do.
    can someone help alleviate my mysteries?
    Last edited by xBombersamx; 05-12-2014 at 06:48 PM.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.52%
    Quote Originally Posted by xBombersamx View Post
    wow omg how did you find the green P thing, the !!! thing and the bracelet? VEL said to follow the brown area toad's instructions but they were too vague from me...
    ran from fireball fairy... house? (shop?) then run to over some cliffs or something to hide???
    then find a bundch of skulls (I saw a bunch in the northern zone as a rectangle but they only give BOOs)???
    then finally end up at a house that wasn't there before??? And does this bracelet part thingy have anything TO DO WITH what the toad east of the donkey kong house said, that you stand on some broken stuff to stop skeletons then follow a path to find a BLUE(???) pipe that would only be there, if you followed the path???
    I saw some skeletons and yellow gumball people sorta north of the blue pipe Toad... anything there maybe...
    Which by the way, do I do anything with the Donkey kong thing? I had a feeling he had to be put in the whore house but nothing I tried works on him or the the toad whoowns the pants he hides in...
    Do I do anything with Lord featherbottom, what does the inverse cross gravestone south of the book of lies house do? is the first dungeon and the ending dungeon the only ones with bombable walls? (I found the goomba boots, a heart container with nuns, and another heart container fighting the hardest goddamned enemy I could think of, when you see that he has a shield, shoots you for 2 hearts and bumps into you for FIVE hearts when you are wearing the REDRING suit, AND to top it off he runs prolly even faster than dem fast old men! (I did work out his shield could be knocked off with the hammer so i can stun him with yoshi or blue shell to finish off, but that was hard dang ass.) )
    Is the lobster possibly a gamble guy or just simply a jibbing troll like that one lady in the classic zelda? (The duck is boring, and I've never seen the socialite from the dragon's ass)
    Speaking of dragon's ass, near the end I saw a weird separated door hole in the left side f a room that I can't get to neither by bombing or whatever, a secret stash of many many germ pilows that I can't bomb the dividing wall to get into and also a zoratoad shoots frm the topleft corner of the dungeon hinting at possible passage that you want to get above that corner but has to go right across the top of the dungeon only. I wonder what those do.
    can someone help alleviate my mysteries?
    You get them when you reach hell. Well, the powered up version of the glove is in hell. You will pick up the regular glove once you read below.. Now to get to hell, you need the wrench. How do you get the wrench? Read to find out.

Ok. Let's open up the game and help out here. I haven't finished the game yet, so if you do continue to march forward and find some new secrets, help me out. That would be wonderful. If one of everything has an upgrade, I'm missing quite some upgrades as you can see.
    Yes. The instructions that the toad give is quite vague. Basically, it's start from the fairy at this point .http://imgur.com/hsSnCUt
    From there, you have to start like this: Start from inside the empty house. Go out of it and go west. Next, go to the skull and follow the path. Do not get out of the path road set for you. When you walk left from the skull and reach the rock, walk north. If you did it right, the ring of skulls will open and a heart will be found. After that, walk east into the dead end. If done right, the home of the "happy pillow people." will appear instead of it being a dead end.

The next secret in the world of Toadwashere is about the blue pipe. This one is easier.
    Start from the house of skeletons like the toad says and just follow the rock path. Do not go out of it. If done right, you will see the blue pipe.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with Donkey Kong. I tried everything my brain could think of. I'm stumped here. Maybe the upgrade to Yoshi or the hammer would help?
    One thing I would like to know is what does the toolbox do? I haven't found a use for that yet.

Everything will make sense when you beat these two dungeons. As for bombable walls, the green P will help out in revealing bombable areas for the cost of some magic meter.
    The area where you found Probe of God is where you would use the Goomba Boots at if you haven't figured that out.
    I would think the last item I'm missing would deal with the lobster or those set of rocks.
    There is a gambling guy, but the lobster is not him. I think inside the dragon's ass is just decor for now. Happy playing.
    I hate those guys too.
    Last edited by AkitaDoge; 05-12-2014 at 02:44 AM.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.16%
    It's been along time since I made this game, I barely remember parts of it (I don't even remember the wrench). There are alot of things in the game that have no real use, some are inside jokes, some are to just be weird, the lobster, the orange, lord featherbottom, Donkey Kong in the pants, extra dragon ass areas, don't have any real use as far as I remember. I think the toolbox/treasure chest is an wallet upgrade so you can carry more money. Also certain things might not work or work differently if the game isn't played in the version of ZC it was made in, like hell didn't work in some versions.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.52%
    For all it is worth, I don't remember a wrench either, *or* hell. Unless he's referring to the haunted portion in the middle of the overworld, or the final dungeon (neither of which sound right) I remember heaven alright, but where was hell?

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.03%
    Quote Originally Posted by King Aquamentus View Post
    For all it is worth, I don't remember a wrench either, *or* hell. Unless he's referring to the haunted portion in the middle of the overworld, or the final dungeon (neither of which sound right) I remember heaven alright, but where was hell?
    Could be that blue pipe the blue door toad was talking about with the heap of skeletons above him...

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.03%
    Quote Originally Posted by AkitaDoge View Post
    You get them when you reach hell. Well, the powered up version of the glove is in hell. You will pick up the regular glove once you read below.. Now to get to hell, you need the wrench. How do you get the wrench? Read to find out.

Ok. Let's open up the game and help out here. I haven't finished the game yet, so if you do continue to march forward and find some new secrets, help me out. That would be wonderful. If one of everything has an upgrade, I'm missing quite some upgrades as you can see.
    Yes. The instructions that the toad give is quite vague. Basically, it's start from the fairy at this point .http://imgur.com/hsSnCUt
    From there, you have to start like this: Start from inside the empty house. Go out of it and go west. Next, go to the skull and follow the path. Do not get out of the path road set for you. When you walk left from the skull and reach the rock, walk north. If you did it right, the ring of skulls will open and a heart will be found. After that, walk east into the dead end. If done right, the home of the "happy pillow people." will appear instead of it being a dead end.

The next secret in the world of Toadwashere is about the blue pipe. This one is easier.
    Start from the house of skeletons like the toad says and just follow the rock path. Do not go out of it. If done right, you will see the blue pipe.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with Donkey Kong. I tried everything my brain could think of. I'm stumped here. Maybe the upgrade to Yoshi or the hammer would help?
    One thing I would like to know is what does the toolbox do? I haven't found a use for that yet.

Everything will make sense when you beat these two dungeons. As for bombable walls, the green P will help out in revealing bombable areas for the cost of some magic meter.
    The area where you found Probe of God is where you would use the Goomba Boots at if you haven't figured that out.
    I would think the last item I'm missing would deal with the lobster or those set of rocks.
    There is a gambling guy, but the lobster is not him. I think inside the dragon's ass is just decor for now. Happy playing.
    I hate those guys too.
    Apparently I had to try to when i got into the lone pointing skull screen i have to align myself a bit to hit the rock in the corner then go up hitting another rock to see and collect the heart then go right to see the house.
    And either the junk next to the ganon level access with the blood, guts and invert cross red grave are visuals or you can use one of the bracelets. Here's hoping if I can find the gambling guy too...
    I still haven't worked out how to go with the skull house to the blue pipe thing. It's this house right? http://i60.tinypic.com/2463oki.png and am I allowed to kill them before starting to leave? Am I meant to follow the road to that toad who lost his tea and crumpets, or something?
    Do you think if the arrow pointing to two torches in the brown area is a secret or a ruse to make us spend bombs or candles trying to open something in the middle of the two torches?
    Last edited by xBombersamx; 05-13-2014 at 05:37 AM.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.03%
    Quote Originally Posted by VEL View Post
    It's been along time since I made this game, I barely remember parts of it (I don't even remember the wrench). There are alot of things in the game that have no real use, some are inside jokes, some are to just be weird, the lobster, the orange, lord featherbottom, Donkey Kong in the pants, extra dragon ass areas, don't have any real use as far as I remember. I think the toolbox/treasure chest is an wallet upgrade so you can carry more money. Also certain things might not work or work differently if the game isn't played in the version of ZC it was made in, like hell didn't work in some versions.
    Thanls for the support by the way,
    Did the original Zelda have anything as strong as that one skeleton in the final dungeon?
    Like he takes off 20 normal hearts and 5 of x4 armored hearts, shoots you for 2 max armored hearts and runs fast and has a shield and high health?
    Super berserk Darknut, or miniboss?
    And I had the treasure chest and farmed back up to 999 coins once but I couldn't ever get past that. Maybe it does something else yet...
    Last edited by xBombersamx; 05-13-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Thread Information