OK, I'm back (short retirement).
1) Submit complete quests only! The QDB doesn't accept demos, and demos you submit will be deleted.
2) ZC Version: 1.92 is not a ZC version, please include the beta number on quests made with a 1.92 beta.
3) An interesting description and/or story will make your quest more appealing to QDB visitors.
4) A valid link to your quest or zip file is a necessity, submissions without one will be deleted. You cannot link to the quest file on your computer or upload it from there. The quest must be on some web space on the Internet. Some web hosts will not let you link directly to files...in this case, link to your webpage and have a link to the quest/zip file on that page. If it's not possible for you to put you quest file on the Internet, email it to me at email@example.com and note on the quest submission that it has been emailed.
5) Please include from 4 to 6 screenshots with your submission. Good screenshots get people interested in downloading your quest.
6) You email address should be included in case I run into problems processing your submission.