Since NeoFirst has multiple authors, it'd be for the best if we assigned some conventions concerning the use of certain tiles, combos and flags, to ensure internal consistency (I don't want one cave area using crystals as boomerang switches, and another cave using them as strike switches) and also to ensure that each element uses different tiles.
- Strike Switch: Crystal Switch (tile 32510 or 32530)
- Arrow Switch: Wall Eye (tile 32691 or 32692)
- Boomerang Switch: Windmill (no tile yet)
- Hookshot Switch: Cogwheel (no tile yet)
- Hammer Switch: Immovable floor switch (tile 32574)
- Locked Chest: Silver chest (tile 32700)
- Boss-Locked Chest: Gold chest (tile 32702)
- Large Locked Chest: Silver-rimmed 2x2 Chest (tile 32704)
- Large Boss-Locked Chest: Gold-rimmed 2x2 Chest (tile 32706)
I will modify the currently submitted cave areas such that they adhere to these conventions.