Ah, thanks for this list. :) I think we're pretty good so far. I'll run through the quest to see what's accurate to the list so far.

Actually, I should probably draw one of those "Rusted" buttons, similar to OoT's Fire Temple for the Hammer Switch. Might be better than what we currently have for it.

As for the chests though, I'm a bit divided. While it's certainly possible to use only a single type of chest, as per the Zelda games, I also feel that they could have done more with them, in a realistic sense. For example, what can you possibly trigger with an arrow? (Again, realistically, I mean.) The Strike Switch (Also From OoT.) is perfect for just about anything, but what would a boomerang trigger? A hookshot? A bomb? They all have their own unique, realistic set.

A chest, however, can contain anything. You can hide gold or a key just as well in a wooden crate or in a spiked golden chest. It's not physically impossible to store a boss key in a crate. Is it EXPECTED to store a boss key in a special chest? Sure. But do you NEED to? No. For the game's sake, and for the legend's sake, we should keep the boss keys in these large chests wherever possible, but things like keys don't have to go in silver chests, nor do you have to keep a large key padlock on a golden chest. You can put one on a silver chest just as well.

NeoFirst isn't going to tell everyone what they should and should not be doing with a Zelda quest. While it does set a certain standard relative to its features, it shouldn't define them. People should know that they can use whatever they want for whatever function they want.

But sure, for simplicity's sake, we can use these.

So do you have any special plans for tiles 32680 and 32682 and 32720? (Three normal 1x1 chests. Latter is green.) Oh, BTW, take a look at tiles 16430 and 16610. Note their various opening mechanisms. The latter has a padlock on it, whereas these small chests in the list don't. Thoughts?