Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    30.17%

Re: Gather around, bitches.

hey lol i dont type that bad... btw if u use my name its always supposed to have a lowercase z. put in something about me yelling 'all your base are belong to us' lol
    ~zeldafan500
    my wii number is 0121 5244 0190 1275

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%

no u sure dont type that bad lol rofl

My daily advice: Look at that key right below the Caps Lock and the two keys that are situated directly to the right of the M key. Use those three keys habitually.

So Glenn, how is your fomentation going?
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    94.07%

Red face Re: Gather around, bitches.

If anyone makes a story, put me in it! If it's not too much to ask, don't kill me (in the story).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%

How about a mortal injury that places you into a lengthy coma?

My quests:
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Marsden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Generally when I did my 'stories', I put people who were well known in them - either through post count, mod status or just pure legends (hence LightningZ appearing all the time as an irritating little prick).

I'm not saying that someone won't include you in their story, I'm just explaining why I didn't.

And I do have an original (shock horror!) idea floating around in my head if you folks would like me to do another story. Just ask nicely, mmmkay?
    AGN's resident Doctor Who, Star Wars and Torchwood fan

Current life projects: Survive job, stay awake, write stuff, find new job. Not in that order.

Hey, I do online reviews now! Check out my site to see the latest videos.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    94.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Pineconn View Post
    How about a mortal injury that places you into a lengthy coma?

:shakeno:
    As long as I wake up eventually.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Quote Originally Posted by majoras_wrath
    :shakeno:
    As long as I wake up eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Marsden
    And I do have an original (shock horror!) idea floating around in my head if you folks would like me to do another story. Just ask nicely, mmmkay?
    My quests:

Glenn the Great

Note: The images for this thread are currently down, and will be restored later.

Alright people, a new episode is in the works, but won't be ready tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have it. In the meantime, you'll get some other content to tide you over. Here are some bios of characters who have featured prominently in my episodes, and/or will likely feature prominently in the next.

AGNerd Profiles and Bios

War Lord:

The Mac Daddy. The Big Cheese. The Pimp Daddy of everything AGN, War Lord runs his show, and he calls the shots. BANG! War Lord works really hard to keep everything in shape at AGN (or is that hardly works.) Either way, War Lord is not only fancies himself an entrepreneur, but judging by his looks, he's also quite the culinary connesiour. Watch your friends... and your wallet.
    Combat capable: No
    --------------------------------

Breaker:

AGN's 2nd and current Prime Protectorate. As War Lord's top bodyguard, Breaker maintains the status quo though the use of brutal and efficient discipline, carried out without any hesitation or show of emotion. Little is known about Breaker's origins. He has laid the BanHammer on dozens of heads, and rumor has it that no one can stop him.
    Combat capable: Yes
    ------------------------

Lightningz:

An dumb, old, beaten down dog. That's the best way to describe this unfortunate creature. Borderline retarded and dyslexic, lightningz lives in a deluded fantasy world, and his only means of restoring self-esteem is through the wanton destruction of AGN. Sadly, every attempt has failed miserably, and oftentimes humorously. It is said that his two closest friends are a parakeet and a tarantula. The parakeet does his typing, and the tarantula looks it over for errors.
    ------------------------
    Zeldafan500:

Newest sidekick of lightningz, zeldafan is young and naive. He is certainly smarter and more level-headed than lightningz, but lacks the assertiveness to make anything of it. He enjoys munching on mushrooms, even if it makes him sick. If it gets him out of school, it's worth it.
    ----------------------------

Glenn the Great:

Long having been an exile, Glenn was AGN's original Prime Protectorate. His exploits have largely faded into legend in the hearts of those who yearn for glorious times past. To some, a defender of chivalry..... to others, the blackest scum of the Earth. In the eyes of the new, he is an annoyance. But the hearts of those old enough to know his power quake at the mention of his name.
    -------------------------
    Lilith:

The Queen of Cute, Lilith is sexy enough to get away with insulting your intelligence. You probably deserve it too. War Lord has been considering expanding his ring of operations to include forced prostitution, and has already begun having his cronies stalk her. What will come of this?
    Combat capable: Who knows?
    ------------------------------------

Darth Marsden:

Always in the shadows...... watching, waiting, and planning. Darth Marsden hasn't shown up on the show yet, as he painstakingly waits for just the right moment to swoop in and Have His Revenge...... or something a little more original than that. The Dark Side prevents us from seeing clearly just what he has in store.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    91.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn the Great View Post
    But the hearts of those old enough to know his power quake at the mention of his name.
    Glad we aren't going for realism in these stories.

Darth get back in your corner and write another story before I have moocow pistol whip you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    It means taking the fart pipe off of your stupid ricemobile and gently accelerating after stopping.

Thread Information