I for one look forward to seeing what AGN considers a warnable offense. I didn't really think that the previous rules were sub-par, but were perhaps just incomplete. PureZC's user guidelines, while complete, aren't harsh or really restrictive at all. AGN's were really even less restrictive, but seemed to have lacked certain provisions for several unlikely events which may have occurred. "Winging it" would have then been necessary, and since there wouldn't have had been anything written about it, users may have gotten the chance to complain about it, not just appeal it.

Ultimately, I think that keeping everyone happy is what a good set of rules should do. Seeing as you can't keep everyone happy, an attempt should be made at keeping at least the vast majority happy, while still setting a few provisions for those who don't fall under that umbrella. I suppose it's possible. Just have to get creative with it. :p

Well, all in all, I do look forward to seeing these new guidelines and rules. Maybe if I'm bored, I'll run 'em though my own little creativity outlet and spiffy 'em up with BB tags and all; make them look nice and shiny. :-3 Heh.