Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%

Re: Link to the Heavens Released

Okay, the first thing I'm going to do is type out a list of the locations of all the keys in Level 7.

Spoiler: show
    Prior to entering Level 7:

1) Up in the mountain. Give the man a whack on the head!

Prior to obtaining the Wand:

2) Basement 1, room 14. You need to drop down from the overworld by pushing a grave to access this section, then use the Lens of Truth in order to get the key.

3) Basement 2, room 03. This is a room (with blood) after the push block puzzle. You need to use the Lens of Truth in order to reveal a key, then slash the key in order to open the invisible treasure chest.

4) Basement 3, room 57. This key is in the SE portion of the third basement. You can enter the SE portion of B3 by bombing the ground from B2.

5) Basement 2, room 35. This bloody room is divided into two portions. Enter from the right side and get the key the same way as in #3.

You will have enough keys to get the Wand.

6) Basement 2, room 46. Simply shoot magic across to trigger the switch and flood the pit; swim across to get the key.

7) Basement 1, room 27 (the very NE of Level 7, B1). Again, just shoot magic at the switch.

8) Basement 3, room 50. This key is in the SW portion of the third basement.

9) Basement 3, room 20. This key is in the NW portion of the third basement. You'll stumble across this area as you're unlocking doors in the NW portion of the second basement. You can't miss it.

You will have enough keys to obtain the 2nd Bracelet. You have to play the Ocarina a few times in the room that has the 2nd Bracelet, BTW.

10) Basement 2, room 21. You have to go to the room E, E, S, S from the entrance of Level 7 in order to get this key.

11) Basement 2, room 16. You have to go under the bloody "X" from the first basement in order to get to this room, first. Then, kill the enemies (which includes the Batrobe as hinted by the wall panel) to make the key appear.

12) Basement 2, room 04. You have to do the block puzzle again!

13) Basement 3, room 06. This key is in the NE portion of the third basement. The easiest way to get here is to go back to the overworld. In the screen above the Inn, slash the bush in the center of the square of bushes in order to fall to B2. It's pretty linear from here. Do not take the portal in B3 before getting the key!

You will then have enough keys to get the Boss Key, which is in the central-eastern section of the second basement. Y'know.

For example, the red room would be 14 and the green room would be 75.

However, actually getting to all of these rooms is your responsibility!

Unless you ask me.
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%

Next, I shall double post. Sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetgranny89
    Hi again

thanks for the reply, I know how to kill the crab in level 1, I just can't seem to accomplish it, I hve three hearts and the fireballs kill me before I get past two hits on crab,
    You have to shoot the eyeball three times. If you can simply not accomplish this, contact me via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sctmorgan
    Pineconn, thanks for the hint. I can't get to the wand because I only have 2 keys. I read the hint that "the wizzrobe that spawns bats has the key" but I can't get to the left-top room in B3 in the middle section. Can you provide assistance with access to this room?
    Hopefully the key locations list has helped you. If not, please tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok
    Inquiry! Hypothetically speaking of coarse, could one complete the game without needing to trigger any "sword 2, or sword 3" flags? Howabout the minimum heart requirement needed for obtaining said swords? Three, would it be set to? No real reason .
    Also I asked russadwan for that one fix, well, because i'd rather take my chances as it's important to beta test these builds for 2.10 compatability issues. Unless one wouldn't want 2.5 to be bugfree.
    No, you never need to get a sword upgrade, and there are no minimum heart requirements for the swords, either. And okay, go ahead and test out 2.5 with my quest; that's a good idea. But I'll draw the line there!

Quote Originally Posted by patrickab7
    Ugh...still figuring out Level 7. I'm one key away from getting the Titan's Mitt, but every other avenue seems to require the Mitt. Any idea what I might be missing?
    Again, hopefully my previous post helped you. If not, post that you still need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Furst
    uglier

Quote Originally Posted by dagan
    Fantastic game and what i'm wondering is if i am able to get the red armor before level 7?
    Unfortunately, no. It is obtainable before Level 8, however.

Quote Originally Posted by patrickab7
    I THINK I know where the key is that I need...it's one room right and one room up from the Mitt location, but I don't know how to reach it. I backtracked along the path to that chest and the lens shows that I can make a ladder appear, but I don't see any way to trigger it except for the star tile on the upper ledge...
    At the risk of sounding redundant... nope. Use the key list. :p

Quote Originally Posted by elise
    Think we all have the same problem in level 7 , I found a walkable or bomb wall in the room with the block puzzle ( The one where you have to make a path with the blocks and put them on triggers ) but can't get through
    The door is to the north of the room, right? Don't worry about it... unless you want ten Rupees. In which case, go ahead and try to get to get through the door.
    My quests:
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.24%

<Sweet. There shouldn't be more than one or so minor problems. I'm at lv2 now, and I've got to play catch up I guess. Should be fun though this way. Hope there's no 40 headed fire Gleeok in lv9 though. Hah! That'd suck.>

<edit: aww, it didn't work>
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.27%

Thanks, I'm pretty sure I know where to get the key I'm missing now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.36%

Have the key I missed got the map the wand and the glove ..........the only thing that keep me for walking out that darn level is the bosskey and the boss but am sure I will find them this evening and then I never ever return to that darn level 7

Good work pineconn you really had me there

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok View Post
    <Sweet. There shouldn't be more than one or so minor problems. I'm at lv2 now, and I've got to play catch up I guess. Should be fun though this way. Hope there's no 40 headed fire Gleeok in lv9 though. Hah! That'd suck.>

<edit: aww, it didn't work>
    Nah, <this doesn't work> because the ZC Site Dev forum is the only forum with HTML code turned on. And no, you won't have to face anything more difficult than an 8-headed [Fire? (I forget)] Gleeok.

Quote Originally Posted by elise
    Have the key I missed got the map the wand and the glove ..........the only thing that keep me for walking out that darn level is the bosskey and the boss but am sure I will find them this evening and then I never ever return to that darn level 7

Good work pineconn you really had me there
    Luckily, you are almost finished with Level 7! ...However, even the dungeon boss is a bit tricky thanks to direct warps. Wahaha.

You'll be glad to know that Level 8 isn't nearly as tedious as Level 7. It's much more accessible and, at times, linear. But it'll still throw a few tricks at your face. I'm making a bet right now that someone will need help in room 56 of F3.
    My quests:

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Pineconn View Post
    Nah, <this doesn't work> because the ZC Site Dev forum is the only forum with HTML code turned on. And no, you won't have to face anything more difficult than an 8-headed [Fire? (I forget)] Gleeok.
    8 heads is the most!? End of Time had a 12 head fire Gleeok for the level 8 boss. And now the max is 8. All I have to say is the last boss better be good then. And I am guessing it is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%

But you would have had the Master Sword in Level 8 in End of Time. You can't even get the Master Sword in this quest. And I believe that the end boss will satiate your hunger for brutality in the form of difficulty.
    My quests:

zeldatwilight

plz help me find the first sword i found the blue house but i cant get in

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

Climb up onto the cliff above the house. Then go through the chimny. Just like Santa!
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

Thread Information