* Sealed Triforce of Courage: Defeat the boss of L1 (???)
* Sealed Triforce of Power: Defeat the boss of L2 (Orb of Chaos)
* Sealed Triforce of Wisdom: Defeat the boss of L3 (Zelda...?)
* Fluid (Spring/Water Element): Visit the Spirit of Spring in Zora's Spring
* Phosphor (Summer/Fire Element): Visit the Spirit of Summer in Tropical Labyrinth
* Geode (Autumn/Earth Element): Visit the Spirit of Autumn in Copse Labyrinth
* Aether (Winter/Wind Element): Visit the Spirit of Winter in Winter Garden
* Rupee: Dropped by enemies
* Blue Rupee - 5 Rupees: Dropped by enemies
* Seashell - 10 Rupees: Found in chests
* Silver Coin - 20 Rupees: Found in chests
* Moon Pearl - 50 Rupees: Found in chests
* Pendant - 100 Rupees: Found in chests
* Ore Chunk: Found in L2
* Crimsonite Ore - 5 Ore Chunks: Found in L2 chests
* Azurine Ore - 10 Ore Chunks: Found in L2 chests
* Aquanine Ore - 20 Ore Chunks: Found in L2 chests
* Lockpicks: Sold by various thieves.
* Magic Key: Found in the Thieves' Hideout.
* Deku Stick (power 1): Found in Moon Tower basement.
* Wooden Sword (power 1, beam power 1, beam hearts 100%): Sold in Hyle Town for 45 Rupees.
* Iron Sword (power 2): Sold by the Subrosian swordsmith. As it is made of cold iron, it is incredibly un-magical.
* Light Sword (power 1, beam power 1, beam hearts 0%): Sold by the secret Wizzrobe swordsmith.
* White Sword (power 3, beam power 3, beam hearts 100%): Given to Link by Zelda, but then it is stolen by Lynels. Then, it is found in Hyrule Castle basement.
* Four Sword (power 4, beam power 4, beam hearts 100%): Available in Skull Woods where the White Sword is infused with the four Elements.
* Golden Sword (power 5): Only available during the final battle.
Bow & Arrows:
* Slingshot (power 0, duration 25): Dropped by the game's only Slingshot Goriya. Includes the level 1 Bow (power 1).
* Wooden (power 2): Found at Eagle Labyrinth. Includes the level 2 Bow (power 2).
* Silver (power 3): Found at ???.
* Golden (power 4): Found at L3. Includes the level 2 Quiver (infinite).
* Bee Smoker (power 0, magic 1): Found outside Winter Garden.
* Fire Rod (power 1, magic 2): Found at L1.
* Fire Rod L2 (power 2, magic 4): Visit the Spirit of Summer in Tropical Labyrinth. Replaces the Candle item class. Includes the Book (power 2, fire magic).
* Link starts with the ability to carry 1 bomb.
* Bomb Bag (8): Given by Zelda.
* Bomb Bag (30): Sold by ???.
* Bomb Bag (30, regenerating): Found in ???. Link regains 1 bomb every 10 seconds.
* Link starts with the ability to carry 30 ammo.
* Big Quiver (99): Sold by ???.
* Magic Quiver (infinite): Included with the Golden Arrow.
* All-Purpose Bait: Sold by ???. Attracts beasts of all sorts.
* Hoop spell (power 0, distance 40, magic 1): A green energy ring that can grab items and turn windmills. Purchased from a Wizzrobe in Kokiri Town.
* Boomerang (power 0, distance 40): Found in Ocean Labyrinth.
* Grasscutter (power 1, distance 50): Found in ???. Slices Tall Grass combos (functionality to be implemented).
* Morning Sun (power 1, distance unlimited): The Rental Shop can infuse the Grasscutter with fire magic for 10 minutes of game time.
* Deku Shield (reflects rocks): Sold in Hyle Town for 10 Rupees.
* Iron Shield (...also blocks fireballs, flames, ice magic): Sold by ???.
* Polished Shield (...also reflects magic, sword beams, fireballs): Sold by ???. If certain rooms contain a pool of light, then standing within it will cause a beam of reflected light to emanate from your shield.
* Green Tunic (power 1): Link begins with this.
* Zora Mail (power 2): Sold in Zora's Spring.
* Subrosian Mail (power 3): The Rental Shop can infuse Link with fire-resistant magic for 10 minutes of game time.
* Cross: Link begins with this. He can listen to ghost NPCs while he has this.
* Slow Magic Ring: Link begins with this.
* Fast Magic Ring: Given by the Stray Fairies in Mystic Forest.
* Slow Heart Ring: Given by Zelda.
* Fast Heart Ring: Given by ???.
* Grappling Hook (power 0, length 3): Purchased in Hyle Town for 5 Rupees.
* Hookshot (power 0, length 7): Found in L1.
* Longshot (power 0, length 17): Found in Lakeside Labyrinth.
* Zora Scale: Found in Fort Aquatius.
* Grasswhistle: Found in the overworld. One use only.
* Ocarina: Found by diving in the Hyrule Castle moat.
* Ladder (four-way): Found in L2 (Fire Side).
* Empty Bottle: Found in Link's house.
* Giant Bottle: Given by ???. Its capacity is three times that of the other Bottle.
* Water: The bottle can be filled at any water combo.
* Potion of Life: Sold by the witch in Witch's Grotto.
* Clear Gelly: Acquired by bottling a Water Gel.
* Green Gelly: Acquired by bottling a Gel.
* Fire Gelly: Acquired by bottling a Fire Gel.
* Sand: The bottle can be filled at any sand combo.
* Bottled Fairy: Acquired by bottling a Fairy.
* Bottled Stray Fairy: Sold by the witch in Witch's Grotto. Release it and then visit the Stray Fairies in Mystic Forest.
* Hero's Charm: Found in Winter Garden. Dungeon bosses have HP bars.
* Magical Water (magic 1): Visit the Spirit of Spring in Zora's Spring.
* Roc's Feather: Found in Tail Cave.
* Hover Boots: Found in a secret cave in the Endless Desert.
* Levitation Boots (unlimited): Found before the final battle.
* Spin Attack: Found in a house in Mystic Forest.