I tried to be a bit even-handed by upping the effectiveness of Heart Ring 1. And giving 5 initial hearts instead of 3. But I guess those Goriyas can wear you down!
Actually it is more the mini bosses that killed me. I didn't know there was a save to the right at the first one, and I died because I didn't know what to do. And also I died like 4 times at the mini boss of the vines and spider craziness. lol. I think I just suck but still, losing everything if didn't save is sad. I was never a fan of the No Continue thing when ST put it in. I think I argued and debated with him a lot when I first made that level because I would die in my own level, especially at the miniboss he put in The Leever 3. But in my demo I turned continue on, but it was later added back but oh well. lol.

Also, thanks for keeping most of my design and puzzles in the level. It is funny because you switched a lot of the rooms places. The 2nd floor is now the B1! lol, I guess that works good. One thing that I didn't like about my level in the first place was I was told to make it like Revenge II and a map that LTM made. But that wasn't my style but I tried it anyways. But I didn't think I did it good. I added puzzles because that is what I liked so I tried to have a mixture of Revenge II, the map, and my puzzles. In my opinion it wasn't a good balance. However in this new designed level, I don't see that much of the flow of Revenge II. Which is good because that is what I didn't like about it in the first place.

P.S: How on Earth can you steal someone's assistance?
It is called Brain WASH! But really, I thank you for making the scripts available. Because that is the one thing that my game needs, but I am still learning the scripting... Because I good with making balance between gameplay and things in that nature, but making the scripts... not really. But if I have the scripts, I can come up with lots of puzzles and ways of using them to its fullest. And now all I need to do it just learn from the scripts how they are made so that I can make mini bosses and bosses. But if I can't, I will Brain WASH someone! j/k