After a long hiatus, I'm finally back with many things to tell! Let's start with a screen at first.

B1 of Glacier Grand Hall will be much like an ice cave. After all, building of this place is still not finished. The darkness is much more thick here, there's light strictly around light sources. But I made sparkling for some floor parts. Specifically this screen is like this: the right part is the right passage that you will take, if not soon after entering the dungeon, then still before doing much of the thing, while the left part is something that you will see much times if you get lost or imagine to yourself that you have the roc's feather.
I'm thinking of new non-tribble gel and zol graphics there. But I mainly want those to fit remote places of Mt.Dead End and Hylia Swamp at summer.
Now, there's a huge change in SB plans. I realized that I didn't have as big interest in SB as I had in BB. I wanted to tell Knil&Myra's story at all cost. But I considered Coral as an extra. One reason of this is definitely that the story isn't about a child liing with Knil&Myra (or rather say... nevermind). I planned to continue my realistic/organic story, but this "Iris, Carfax, Coral" thing is quite cartoony and sudden. But I will come to. However, something that would have totally killed my interest over time was the extreme "inspiration" taking (=stealing) from official games. I changed these plans of mine to more custom ones. That's why the Guardian isn't the same thing that you knew and hated in Ultima IX with a passion, rather something that originates from Hyrule's past. I change some Zelda things, too: true that three goddesses created the Triforce and Earth, but they never named it as Hyrule. This name only came much, much later when the Triforce was claimed by humans. The reploid story is also my interpretation now: altough Inafune announced that Zero didn't kill Mega Man and Roll, I still keep to my old theory in BB, which includes Zero killing Mega Man, Roll, Rush, etc. and gravely wounding Dr.Wily, who happens to be Dr.Weil later. Only those things change that directly affect future plans, everything that was in BB stays the same of course. I won't rename BB bosses and such.
What this means, expect new twists in SB, IR and GM. Twists, like the Upside Down or Shinra Door scenes in BB. Altough SB isn't about these and IR keeps to the Dark World's secrets, GM will surely full of such things.
With this, I also let more freedom flowing. I recounted my DMap plans and seems like I still have enough DMaps despite there's 2x4 versions of each overworld. I also keep thinking about new graphical candies, like ice shards floating on the top of flowing river.