So yeah, here's how I spend my spare time.

For those who don't like blindly clicking links (and why wouldn't you, it never leads to anything bad!), allow me to explain.

I've been wanting to do a video review series for quite some time now. So I made it my New Year's Resolution to actually start doing it this year. My only real wish for a Christmas present was a decent video camera and, after some kerfuffle, I finally got going mid-way through January.

I kicked off with a review of the video game adaptation that time forgot, The Crow: City of Angels (this is the remake I made a couple of weeks later once I'd started getting the hang of it. I don't like to show people my first attempt, it's really bad). Following that, I moved on to the Librarian trilogy of TV Movies (Quest for the Spear Return to king Solomon's Mines and Curse of the Judas Chalice), where I experimented with different styles. Angry, Sarcastic, etc.

I was still settling into things when I tackled Daikatana (yeah, I reviewed Daikatana. And I actually played it all the way to the end of it too. I am both awesome and ashamed) but following that I finally managed to find my own style, which i've stuck with for my last two reviews, Free Jimmy and the two-show experiment Moving Wallpaper and Echo Beach.

I'm currently 'hard at work' (when I can stop goofing around, anyway) at my eighth review, which is another video game. So far I've got plenty of material planned for other reviews, but I'm always open to (serious) suggestions from you guys! I have a blog where I upload my videos located here and a YouTube account where I post previews a cut-down versions of the reviews located here.

Let me know what you guys think (if anyone's still here, anyway :p)!