Here is a link to my quest pack containing five normal quests (two of them with a half overworld) and a randumbizer which is much larger than the other quests, it's baysickly a compilation of my other five quests in one. I had help from HeroOfFire with the randumbizer, that's also why he's in the credits. :) The soundtrack is from BigJoe who made the official 5th quest. Thanks and shoutmeowt to him as well!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/o5y90...uefox.zip/file

Short description: The quests are about as hard - maybe a bit harder - as the original NES version, the difficulty increases from quest to quest in order from 1st Quest Hero Mode to 2nd Quest Hero Mode, then the two Mini quests and eventually the 3rd Quest Hero Mode which is the hardest. The randumbizer can be hard or easy, depending on how lucky you get with the item distribution and the RNG. :)

The 1st and 2nd Quest "Hero Mode" are based on the NES 1st and 2nd Quests, meowever with a twist. There is much more to explore! A dark world (Lorule), more items to find, new and evolved enemies to fight, different music for each dungeon color set, new item drop sets from enemies, and much more.