Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Not A Bug [RC5] Feather tile corruption

The Roc's feather tiles in the default classic set when first opening up ZQ seem to have been corrupted a bit; if you look at them in CSet 0, you can see a few light blue pixels on them that aren't supposed to be there.

...The dates and filenames on some of my project backups that I've just now found out have the corrupted feather tiles suggest that said feather corruption's been in ZQ since at least RC2.5, unnoticed until now. <_<'
    Last edited by XMuppetSB; 12-04-2012 at 02:20 AM.
    "Walking around naked is a health issue. Forinstance, if you walk around naked and aren't a hot woman, people like me are a threat to your health when we start shooting at you."
    -Mottzilla

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%
    I wouldn't really consider this a bug, because apparently, the light blue color in CSets 0 and 1 (which is white in CSets 5, 6, 7, and 8, and black in CSets 10, and 11) was used by mistake when the animation frames for Rocs Feather were added to the template.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%
    Yep...I'm checking builds farther back and they all have the same problem. Looks like they were indeed originally drawn that way by accident. Oh well. XD
    "Walking around naked is a health issue. Forinstance, if you walk around naked and aren't a hot woman, people like me are a threat to your health when we start shooting at you."
    -Mottzilla

Thread Information