1) The ability to view flags on a screen without having to open the dialog box to choose a Flag, and the ability to preview what a Flag does by mousing over it while the Flags are visible and having the information appear in the tooltip.

2) Walkability: The Large interface simply has no way to quickly reference it, instead you have to Edit a tile to view it's walkability. This isn't an issue for the Small interface however. Yes, you can view walkability for the entire screen but I find myself often wondering on a tile-by-tile basis how a tile works in regards to walkability, especially when using a tileset you've never used before.

3) Ability to close/cancel dialog boxes using the same key that opened the dialog box. I remember wanting to use that Preview mode but you had to press Esc or Enter to exit out of the mode. Would have been (In my opinion) more intuitive if X both entered and exited the mode.

4) Can someone explain why when editing a Tile, if you click the Tile graphic it opens a pane with I think 5 vertical columns of tiles, instead of just laying them all out left to right, top to bottom? It makes it seemingly needlessly harder to find a tile when choosing something for like a secret under combo etc.

I know these probably won't be looked in to any time soon, but I do feel these changes would make the editor a lot easier to use, both for newcomers and old timers.