Well, I sort of rebooted this stuff heh. I wish I could of just had the time to be continuous with development instead of it basically sitting for a year. Oh well; that's life I guess.

In the final phases of fixing up the battle queue logic so it can handle true ATB events. If I have this right (I think I do) then we have two properties of an Action: wait time, and cool-down time. Aside from that there is two more properties: battle speed, and delta—where delta represents the speed modifier of the parent (or anything I suppose), like haste or "instant action" for example. Question: Would battle speed modify the wait values for them, or is it used only for pre-actions such as the battle guage?

Aside from that, also getting (script) CombatActions together now. Once the foundation for that is laid out then the scripts for Actions, Combatants, and Battle classes will pretty much all be worked on side by side. That's all I managed to get done today. blarg. My only concern is that if I get preoccupied with other matters it might go unfinished yet again... :\