Quote Originally Posted by Swifticuffs View Post
I definitely need help with this. So, I am using the "Lost Isle Build" of ZC to play, of course, Lost Isle. I am running 64 bit Windows 8 on a laptop. I have tried every suggestion here, but the game either lags on a low framerate and eventually crashes when full screen or crashes whenever I try to alter the screen size.

Using Lost Isle Build I cannot find the option to just click "large" or "small" window instead of booting straight away into fullscreen, which causes the issues. Right clicking the shortcut to force it into a smaller window is not helping. All the instructions here are not helping.

Can someone please help me troubleshoot this? It crashes anytime I try to play... I have played and beaten the game, almost, on the same laptop with windows 8 but had to use the Large Window on the latest ZC build... but that has a lot of compatibility issues that cause wizrobes to toss omnidirectional wind blasts and script errors with text and all that BS so I want to use the proper build.

Thank you for your assistance.
Lost Isle (if I remember correctly) doesn't need the Lose Isle build of Zelda Classic anymore. It was updated for compatibility with the current latest version of Zelda Classic (Or the Release Candidate of next version).