Hey, all!

One thing I've been noticing is that sometimes an enemy will drop some GP and it disappears before I can get it. For example, in Kupo Cave, you can attack enemies on a lower elevation from a higher elevation if you're right next to the enemy (and vice versa); most times the GP will be there when I get there, but sometimes... it just disappears before I can reach it!

Is this supposed to happen after a while? It makes me think that there are certain time periods after which loose items left on the screen will be removed. Is that right? Or is it a bug?

I was hoping to be able to leave items in certain places for other people to find them. For example, I left an Iron Helm where I logged off, before my last log-in, and it was gone when I just logged back in. I thought someone already got it (since I'd posted about it in another thread here), but now I'm not so sure. I went and bought some leather armor and placed it in Kupo Cave near the chest we can't reach, but after I killed a few more enemies, it just disappeared! Then it happened once more with some GP I couldn't reach, like I mentioned previously in this thread.

I'd just like to know what's going on here.