Haha Fire Boomerang too OP, Don't think I'll ever put that in a quest again. Glad you enjoyed playing it and I'm happy the difficulty curve worked for the most part. Also glad someone was able to get to the magic key. It's tricky to balance adding new features/enemies, yet staying truly authentic. As it was built to be considerably more difficult than 2nd quest+, I wanted to reward people for trudging through by introducing more upgraded items, without throwing in things that were completely new like the Hook-shot. Pretty much every major enemy got an upgrade, so why not us? Yeah the longbow is kind of a filler item so I have all the later levels 4+ have two items each without doing something like removing the swords/rings/blue candle from the overworld shop.

I think part of the OW was from a misinterpretation of the rules that I thought all secret entrances must remain in the same location on a screen e.g. If the right bush was the burnable one on screen X, then the right bush must be the burnable one if you still want to put a secret on screen X, though the contents can be different. That's how I was interpreting it, if that's correct I could've done more in moving bombable walls, burnable bushes, etc. Unless of course you're just referring to the actual secret locations being mostly places that were important in the earlier quests and not in more obscure locations.