Quote Originally Posted by justin1 View Post
level5, there is a room with a blue bubble, red bubble, a couple like-likes, and a couple wizzrobes. killing the enemies gives you a key. the red bubble in the room takes away your items, but the blue bubble doesn't restore items. from the entrance screen its 3 right, and 4 up (inclusive).

this causes you to get stuck if you go left out of the room. as it leads to a one-way walkthru wall in a trap room. maybe the walls of the trap room are bombable, but i can't use my items so F6 for me.

edit: even better, there aren't any item restoring blue bubbles that i can find in the level. and it seems all the other red bubbles only do sword. also, fairies don't restore jinxes. reverting to my save...

edit2: there's another room with a red item bubble and no corresponding blue item bubble. same enemy group. its the room directly above the first one i mentioned. and if you leave there to the left, and go the only way that you're able to go, you enter a room with a gohma and the door closes behind you.
There's a few more instances for it, I know in like Lv. 3 or 4 you didn't get your sword back either. The Triforce should cure jinxes, end of story.