Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.9%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dry Paratroopa View Post
    The use of all four Potion Item IDs in the potion script is redundant when the script is slotted into each potion individually.
    Oh yeah I realized that it was Redundant ages ago. It works in any case. The idea of leaving an option for a string for every potion is a good one, Thanks! Have you found it easy to set up and work with otherwise? Is it working well?

Edit: I did recently find a bug related to attempting to buy a potion without an empty bottle and when your wallet is full. As written, the rupees are not properly returned to Link due to the wallet being full. What happens is the script gives the rupees immediately, before they drain in the normal fashion. To fix this, I added a line to temporarily increase the wallet cap by the amount of the rupees being returned. Then, on the screen just outside the shop, I drop in a simple ffc script that resets the wallet cap to where it should be. It works well on my quest, and so far I haven't had an instance where the wallet has more rupees than the wallet capacity.
    Last edited by Floundermaj; 08-26-2014 at 10:59 AM. Reason: bug report
    The Legend of Zelda: The River of Destiny

Coming Soon! Play the Demo!

Thread Information