221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    I walk through your shield again and with a large bag of Phoenix Downs, destroy all of your undead. I then create a springboard (ie: Sonic the Hedgehog) under you and send you flying through a series of more springboards that sends you into the ocean far away. I remove the shield and hire Deadpool as a bodyguard. To finish it all off, I reform your shield but reprogram it to keep you out and can't access it.

My (and Deadpool's) Hill. (I don't remember adding that and Deadpool's part...Deadpool are you messing with my post?)
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    My shield is a creation of magic and can't be "reprogrammed." so it is still mine and and again dispel it. It is then you find out that Deadpool was working for me the entire time and together we remove you from the hill, hanging you on the top of a flagpole with duct tape over your mouth. Forgoing the shield (since it obviously doesn't seem to be working), I cover the bottom of the hill with 2-liter bottles of Dr. Pepper. which are hooked up to a very intricate mechanism that instantly kills anyone who touches them. Oh, and past those are six rows of those spinning blade things from Mortal Kombat Armageddon and past those are all the bosses from every MK game ever.

You know whose hill this is.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Thread Information