Anyone around enjoy playing board games? I do not mean Family games like Monopoly/Sorry/Risk/ect, rather actual strategic board games.

While I enjoy video games I love the ability to sit down at a table with a group of other players. Since local co-op and LANs seem to be more and more a thing of the past Board Games have been more and more important to me. I currently have just shy of 150 games and have a regular game night where we just play board games. I actually enjoy playing so Much I do demos at local game stores just to get more people into the hobby.

My favorite Type of game is C0-Op, where the players are working together vs the game itself (no GM or anything, the game runs itself through various mechanics) and all the players lose or win together. It is a fun change up from aggressive games where everyone gets to have fun, no one is a target, and the challenge is real. Shadows over Camelot for instance, out of about 50 plays we have beat it only thrice.

My Current top 10 List of Board Games are:

If there are any fellow board gamers out there or anyone interested in learning to hear about them, I would love to hear from you.