Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    I turn and look at Tamamo. "Is this story dead now?"
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Far from it. Just been waiting for you to reply to this specifically since it's combat.

The Demon Queen whispers into La Croix ear and La Croix nods putting her mask back on.
    "We'll go with you."

You enter the inn and find the Inn Keepers wife look up from a book she's reading. "There's a Raven eating a crow on the cover."
    "Your supposed to be dead, I'll let my son fix that."

She snaps her fingers and this monstrosity appears out of a summoning circle with black mist. The same mist from the mermaid city.

All of sudden unintelligible shrieks fill your ears.

Then the screams stops. And you her another voice, in your head. The Demon Queens.
    "A deafen spell, it's only temporary Don't worry."

What do you do.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    I draw my short sword and turn to face the woman. "I don't need to kill your summoned beast, I only need to kill you." I thrust my sword at her, with a twist of my arm, attempting to decapitate her.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.03%
    Hi everyone. I've been a bit unwell lately, insomnia or some such. Sorry if I'm not very active.

Jade shrieks at the attempt. "No!! Stop!!! If you attempt a direct attack she'll..."

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    Alty is still trying to sneak into the barracks. Should he be discovered he plans to Solar Flare his way out of there.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @mrz84 @TheDarkOne @King Aquamentus
    And after that way too long commercial break we are back! Let's see who the bad guy is everyone! One post per person. Once all three of you post, I'll Update this ASAP! Gotta make up for lost time. Until the end of this Arc.
    ============================
    Skye / Jade
    La Croix pulls out a knife and throws it at the woman as she deflects Skies blow to her neck, but all of sudden she's consumed in errie green flames that give
    off the smell of death. Her flesh corrodes leaving behind a charred skeleton which is pulled by two black hands into a green vortex. Here screams echoing around you. Everyone looks at the demon queen except Lacroix.

La Croix: "That's a taste of the magic of the agents of death. Those hands we'll drag you we're you belong. Straight to the river of acid for that her. Damn how unlucky."

The beast has also been banished.

The demon queen begins speaking. "Hang on a moment, where the hell is Merlina! FUCK! Follow me Now!" She races out of the tavern and heads to the center of town where a circle of people are gather quaking in horror as they stare straight up into the sky. A swirling black mist is forming a hurricane, except hurricanes don't form over land. The demon queen pushes people out of the way and you find Merlina smack dab in the middle of it with a cermonial dagger and the corpses of shoulders at her feet. blood forming a magic circle and her arms spread wide with her gaze turned upwards. A malicious smile across her face.

Merlina: "Finally, I found the apex of the forest seal, with this I can finally attain the power of my master the Great Witch and become her true successor! and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me!!!"

What do you do?

=====================================
    Alty
    You not only managed to find a way inside since there weren't any guards what so ever but you also found Merlina and the Captain both chained to a wall with manacles. She looks worst for ware.

"Thank god, please get me out of here. My second in command did this to me, wasn't a pretty sight. Merlina is out cold as you can see, stupid fish drunk herself out cold."

What do you do?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    Alty enters, cautious of any traps. He attempts to use his Millennium Eye to read their thought and confirm the truth. If his eye isn't working: "Fuck it. Let's get you two outta here" and releases them (if no key is visible, he uses his greatwords to break the chains, mention they can remove the manacles later) and heads outside.
    Stops when he sees the changes outside. "Well fuck a butt-duck lollipop. Nothing good can come from this." Alty rushes to the center of town and once he is within distance to do so, body checks whomever is causing the problem.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @King Aquamentus @TheDarkOne
    Just waiting on these two. :)

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    Realizing there is only one chance, I quickly reach into the secret sheath in the top of my right boot and draw out my Elven dagger.
    ((In AD&D terms, this is a throwing dagger with a +1 damage bonus, never misses, and returns to the user's hand after it strikes its target. Skie rarely uses it unless in an emergency and this certainly qualifies))
    I take aim at the hand holding the dagger and let mine fly, hoping to knock it from her hand, as there are only seconds to stop her.

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.03%
    Jade sends a bright green flash up into the sky. It isn't very harmful but it is enough to distract the demon queen while she makes a mad dash to smear the blood circle. She then mumbles something under her breath.

"corpses of shoulders...?"

Thread Information