Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.02%

Header Malfunction

I was recently trying to open a quest file I hadn't accessed in a while and I got a header error.

I'm not sure why this is, though I haven't messed with this file in about 2 months.

I have a backup that's about 9 months old, but I really don't want to go back to that one.

I'll provide links to the 2 copies of the quest in the hopes that this can be fixed.

Old version- 1-5-16-https://www.dropbox.com/s/di9rro8ov2...legy2.qst?dl=0This one works and is accessible.

New verison- 8-25-16 https://www.dropbox.com/s/jujie9zxlzsyy87/eternalelegy.qst?dl=0[This one cannot be accessed at all.

Please let me know if there's anyway to save any changes between the two,

Is this the end?
    ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    69.93%
    Do you have any backups or timed saves? Those would have .qb* or .qt* extensions. You can change the file type in the open dialog or just rename them to .qst.

There's definitely data in there, but I don't know yet if anything useful can be recovered.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.02%
    Unfortunately, no. I'm not sure that option was ever even turned on in this quest.

However, I do know that the only thing I'd done to it for a while was import tiles and set up combos. So if that's all that I've lost; then I can probably handle it.

I'm just not entirely sure which tiles and combos are missing and if anything can be recovered; then it would save me a lot of work.

Is this the end?
    ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    69.93%
    I don't think there's anything I can do. Some bits are intact, but everything after the map data (including tiles and combos) appears to be trashed. I'll work at it a bit more, but I'm not optimistic.

Thread Information