Quote Originally Posted by ZoriaRPG View Post
Technically, in my mdel, I see time as three dimensions in adition to X, Y, and Z.

Fuck string theory. T1, T2, T3. Six dimensions are more than sufficient to model upon.

T2 is where you start getting into entropy states and models where all matter is the same, but based on its temporal coordinates, has different properties.
An RPG of mine (a perpetual project) is similar in concept; I blended the works of Robert A. Heinlein and David Brin with a bit of my own ideas to come up with a six-axis time/space: x, y, z, t, τ, т (ex, why, zed, tee, tau, teh) (those last two are Greek and Russian, respectively)

A space-time manifold, otherwise called a "universe" or "reality" uses four of the six axes, with each axis perpendicular (90 degrees) from the rest.

A space-time fractal manifold, or "multiverse" includes all of the derivatives of the of the original space-time. This is the realm of probability physics; instability occurs when the axes are not the same degree of derivation.

A time/space manifold contains all of the space-time manifolds. A time/space fractal manifold contains every possible space-time and their derivatives.

There's more to it all, of course, but this is enough to get the general idea...