The way it sounded like things went down was that 1) the now banned developers copied the original GIT repo into their own account, cutting off other AGN ZC team members, and 2) after doing so went back and deleted the original GIT repo, so it appeared their copied repo was the one and only ZC. Is that correct? I totally missed when all this happened and tried to catch up, but I didn't get a reply to my December post, so I wasn't sure.

Based on the posts from the last few days, am I right we were able to get the original repo back? If so, I'm so glad Though since the now banned developers took the ZQuest Classic name (which Zelda Classic was changed to at some point) when they copied the original repo, we had to revert back to the original name of "Zelda Classic" right? (which I actually prefer).

But yeah, if the now banned developers weren't happy with the way things were going with ZC, they could have done a fork, which is the whole point of forking software! I don't remember seeing an explanation as to why they didn't do a fork, so to me their actions came off as really pretentious and without regard to the history of ZC and all the developers that came before them.