All I'll do is start this thread. After that, I won't check it often. The starter is below. Enjoy!

The time is a little past midnight. A cool breeze blows through the area, playing a haunting melody as it moves through the branches of the surrounding graves. Every once in a while, a small animal scurries past, but that's all. At about three am, the sound of many marching feet starts to come over the horizon. It is this sound that awakens you from your slumber. You sit upright and look towards the source of the noise. You see a group of about 300 souls marching towards you. The torches in the group are strategically placed in the image of a circle. Your mind races to find a group that has that symbol. A blurry memory of death and carnage floats into your mind, followed by one word: DANGER. You hastily wake the rest of your group up and pack up. Once you are done with this, it is almost daylight, and the mob is quickly approaching. You and your party decide to go north, towards the ruins of an ancient city. An old frien that might be able to help you lives there. However, on the way is a black forest, full of terrifying monsters. Your party starts on the path, and reaches the forest in about a day. The mob is closer than ever, and the quickest way to the city is through the forest. You and your party decide to...

If you like it, PM me when I'm online.:)