This post will cover more than one thing, and I don't plan on adding anymore, I'll just reply to questions. First I want to ask if anyone remembers what to do in SOM after you defeat the snake thing that can make you small. In my game I just finished talking to some mushroom guy in Upperland, and he tells me to use the cannon travel center, but I don't know where to go. Please someone help.

I saw Sum of All Fears, and I got chills when the bomb exploded, because it reminded me of 9/11, and because it was so, BOOM and stuff. I thought it was a good movie, but it isn't a blockbuster or anything. I seriously don't know if Paramount is going to take any heat for releasing it, because I know for many it's still way to soon to have movies like this playing.

How many of you drink coffee, wait, I know what I'll do. I'll have a poll with about 20 choices, but they will be more than one select choices so I can get a general overview of AGN members.

I'd also like to know who likes my theme I'm working on.

I might take some college classes over at my local college if I score good enough in a placement test I'm taking this summer. Next year would be my senior year of homeschool, but in Virginia, and only Virginia can you take a college class and get college credits, and highschool credits per class. So hopefully I can take writing of some sort, and a computer class. And another good thing about this is that I may get a scholar(sp?) if I do good enough. The thought of college is a bit scary because it's college and all.

One more thing, if I can think of something real quick. Who here has seen a war movie and got inspired to buy an assult riffle and fuck up some Taliban, or any other evil in the world? I know I have, on many occasions. Especially We Were Soldiers. That movie kicked ass. Okay that's it, oh and here's my theme I'm working on.

This is a link to it since the file is so large: Underwater Theme

It's not done yet, but I did a bit of color correction earlier today, mainly with the text.