Hey, I'm new to these forums. I have been using Zelda Classic for almost a year now, and I've gradually increased my skill. I started with Zelda I graphics, and I've used Newfirst, Orion, Pure, and other graphics sets to create quite a few unfinished quests.

But finally, I've struck a graphics pack that has enabled me to start quite a great quest, in my opinion: the Comprehensive Game Boy Color graphics set. Using this, I realized that I wanted to make a quest based solely on the Game Boy Color games, mostly on Oracle of Seasons. So, the game is going smoothly. I have made a few modifications to the graphics pack.

The game is called The Sky Towers. It has 8 dungeons and a huge overworld. My goal is to create a game that looks and feels as much like the Game Boy Color Zeldas as possible. That's something I've yet to see from other quests (I go to purezc.com a lot).

I've got a few screenshots. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to load them onto here!!!! If someone can tell me how to do that, that would be really great. Thanks!