At first I just wanted to ask a question but then I thought that's kind of a crappy thread because it's like "Question/Answer/THREAD DESTROYED" and I wanted something big, so I got this great idea.

Here's my improved thread idea: Everyone has that one enemy in a video game that is particularly frustrating. Other people seem to have no troubles with it, but for some reason it keeps destroying you. I was like this with a lot of enemies in Viewtiful Joe until I discovered the SlowZ-RHOH (Use slow, zoom in, hold punch. You perform a move called "Red Hot One Hundred", which when zoomed and slowed is the most powerful move in Joe's arsenal, save perhaps the downward SlowZ-jump, debate rages.)

Anyway, in any well-made, non-random game there has to be a way to beat every screen. Every enemy must have some weakness. Sometimes it's a pattern, sometimes the enemy telegraphs a move, but the game's creator usually leaves a way for the player to own that enemy.

So what I want this thread to be is a thread where two things happen:
  • Post an enemy that always seems to get the best of you
  • Post a way to beat an enemy previously mentioned.

It should be pretty cool, and I think we'll see pretty quickly who has tricky skills at gaming.

--END EXPLANATION--

I'll start. I recently purchased a new retro GBA SP (I'm a consumer whore) and TLoZ to go with it. There is one enemy above all that has given me trouble above all. The Blue Wizzrobe has defeated the Darknut as my most feared enemy. Frontal attack is met with horrifying unblockable beams. Attack from the rear is met with a 180 turn and the same beam. Attack from the side is met with a teleportation that runs into me. Long-distance weapons do no damage.

How do I beat the Blue Wizzrobe?