Quote Originally Posted by Mottzilla
I really wanna get SD3 to run on my copier (need more ram) because I'm far more likely to play a long rpg on a console than my PC. I've been playing Secret of Mana lately. I am on the wall with the eyes right now. I really wish I had more many for the sprite. :O Now, did the Walnuts regen mana points? lol.
Yes, the Walnuts refill your MP.

SD3 is such a good game, better than Secret of Mana in many respects. One thing I love about it is how you can choose 3 out of 6 characters, and have them change classes different ways (light or dark) to make them learn new skills. Plus the stories of the 6 characters inner-twine (if that's the right word), so you wind up seeing the 3 characters you didn't pick anyway. Plus it's gorgeous, and has some great boss fights.

Sure, you can't charge up your weapon anymore like in Secret of Mana (which was really fun), but I like the power up attack you do which differs for each class change you do. Another thing I love is the strength of the enemies is based on how strong you are. So no matter where you go, the enemies will always give you a challenge. I wish Sword of Mana were like that with all the side quests in Sword of Mana, if you manage to do any of them the rest of the game is so easy. It really was a missed opportunity - that game falls short on so many levels. (the original Final Fantasy Adventure is much better).

My first time through SD3 I chose Hawk, Angela,and Charlotte (they look a lot like the Boy, Girl, and Sprite from Secret of Mana :)). I'm on my second play through now, and I'm using Angela, Lise, and Kevin. (Kevin is cool cause he turns in to a werewolf at night and is very powerful)