Anyone bothering to read this AND finds it interesting, play along. It can help everyone get to know each other a little AND possibly cause a new stir, ok, maybe a ripple or two, in the AGN playland. Think of two {2} classic games that you JUST COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT when you first started gaming, and that you think would make good mods to the ZCQ. Give a quick description of your ideas for the games, and anyone who reads anothers, if you know of a way to make it happen, let 'em know! Hey, WE have the power to create entire worlds, my friends, let us not squander this gift. Sharing ideas can re-inforce one of the main reasons this forum was even set up: communication. I'll start:

Game #1: Shadowrun {SNES} I would just LOVE to adapt FASA's creation to the Zelda-style adventure/RPG. Imagine, "Gannon" as a giant troll shaman with retractable claws and quick-healing......

Game #2: Earthbound, HELL YEAH!!! This one speaks for itself. If any of my new friends out there know of a site to grab the needed goods, or a program to rip them from ROM's, let me know how, PLEASE, as I am still new myself. I hope you find this game fun AND helpful. Later...~the rogue~