While thinking of different ways to better AGN and increase traffic, I have decided that we should try and produce a comic, and all of you should help!

First of all, we will need to decide a general direction for the comic to be heading. For example, I thought that since the name of the site is Armageddon Games, we could use characters that play off of the name, such as planets, missiles, or the personification of catastrophical events. (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armageddon) We will also need to decide our general audience we are aiming for, so that the material will be better suited for our needs. Please post whatever ideas you may have in this thread.

Second, I will begin to recruit positions to construct the comic itself. We will need graphics designers, text editors, and possibly sound editors, should we decide to place sound files alongside the comic. (Has that ever been done before?) Instead of text, we could have different members actually be the voice of the characters! If you would like to apply for any position pm me with a resume, details of any prior experience, and examples of your work, if possible. Obviously, not everyone will be accepted. If this is the case with you, please try and still be involved. You do not have to be named to the team for your works to still be cited, and your ideas be implemented.

Finally, we will begin releasing the comic. We will need to decide how often we would like to publish the comic itself, and we will need to decide if we want it to be based out of the forums or on the main page. I would like to release a new comic at least once a week, and I would like the first comic to be out no later than Friday the 23rd, which gives us just under three weeks.

I will be the overall editor of the project. All decisions will be made by me, under the authority of Warlord. Positions will be handed out at my discretion, under the authority of Warlord. At any time, anybody can be removed from their position due to anything that myself or the rest of the staff deems unnecessary.

Every single person will be cited for their work. Once you have submitted material for the comic, it will be the intellectual property of Armageddon Games, and it will not be allowed to be reused without permission from myself or Warlord.

All of that being said...let's have some fun with this, guys!