I am making a custom boss. I made a somewhat small room where there's 3 beamos. The one in the middle is like the custom boss and is gold-colored, called the "Beamos King". The other 2 are next to it except i replaced the "Digdogger kid 4" heads with the head of these beamos (grey-colored) While they fly around the room, the Beamos King attacks until you destroy them.

So far, i have 4 different so-called "attacks" but i want more. What i have so far:

1) A long beam appears all at once while the BK faces left & moves in an arc from left to right.

2) Same as above, except the beam appears on the right & moves from right to left.

3) A smaller beam is quickly shot down the center of the screen & then explodes when it hits the room's edge.

4) The beamos, still faces down but a beam appears on the side of its eye that extends down & to the left until it hits a mirror, which reflects it to the right, until it hits another mirror, which reflects it back up & to the left. This makes a sort of triangle so Link must run to the center before it hits him.

Because of random timed warps, these events happen randomly! :)

I would like more "Beam-related" attacks! I also want to know what should happen after the other Beamos's are defeated.