Greetings!

My Code Lyoko Quest is OFFICIALLY begun. I have got the title screen and MIDI, and Tower #1 nears completion. I plan to have all 8 towers that have been in the first 2 seasons, as well as a full FOREST, DESERT, MOUNTAIN, and GLACIER region. You will collect various items and once you de-activate all 8 towers, you will warp to SECTOR 5 to face X.A.N.A and rescue AELITA.

I am having problems, though, and seek help.

Problem #1: Do I set a timed warp on the title and then warp to the adventure? A keypress would destroy the aesthetics of the title screen.

Problem #2: Once a tower is de-activated, I want the tower to show up BLUE instead of RED, but I can't find a FLAG or COMBO to detect if the piece of triforce has been picked up. Suggestions?

Problem #3: How to change the appearance of ITEMS in the quest (I figured out how to change the looks of the ENEMIES already through LOTS of trial and error.)

Problem #4: How do I create a custom LINK (in the game - I want Link to look like one of the characters, preferrably Jeremie) and a custom quest icon (the pic that shows up beside the quest at the start?)

I'll post the BETA after I get at least the FOREST completed.

Thanks for all the help, people.

gryxzl

PS: BTW, this is a ZC 2.10 quest. I do not (yet) have 2.11 :shakeno: