Okay, I am done with the first level of Neofirst. Since this is a public game, I provided a demo that is unpassworded for you guys to enjoy. Here are a few details for the level:

-Since there is no overworld at this time, I put the sword in the first screen so you can go about the level with the sword.

-The enemy spawns are missed up, and the boomerang sprites aren't made yet. I didn't want to mess with any of those since my job was solely the first level and I didn't want to mess previous work.

-I started everyone with 5 hearts because of the difficultly of the level. I was told to make it as hard as a medium level, so that is what I did.

-I put leevers in the level because ST said he will make them into vines. The reason is because it is like the custom boss (Which is a huge plant) is attacking you throughout the level.

-Also, the mini boss is a leever 3. The tiles aren't made for him yet. To beat him easy, use the hookshot to freeze him and then hit him with your sword.

-The demo ends at a plain screen. The custom boss will be in the screen above. However, since I am not making the custom boss I left it up that person to make the surrounding. So basically when you put the boss key in the boss keyhole, you are done.

-Also, you can't save the quest. There will be safe points added later, but I am not sure what ST will be using for that, or the system he will be using, so I left it out. That means if you want to play this through right now, you have to play through it in one play.

-The map is not made yet, sorry. Also, if is still a little hard for you, I suggest opening it up on zquest and adding cheats, to help you refill life and such.

Here is the demo:

http://www.mbwonline.x10hosting.com/NeoFirst.zip

Hope you guys like the puzzles I have provided. I was told to make this level like Revenge II, and was given plans of the level structure by LTM. However, it wasn't my style I found out. I tried to make it like that, but I am a puzzle junkie. So it is a mix of everything, hopefully you guys like it because I am at a point where I like it and I don't like it at the same time. However, the puzzles will surprise you. Thanks again.

--Shoelace