Okay, I may have messed up and didn't think this decision through. But I made all my enemies and all of the Link tiles 8-bit because of the pallete I made. Well it may have been a bad idea because now you don't know when the enemies or even Link get hurt. Basically the csets used to cycle to display the getting hurt part, but now Link and the enemies don't do that as they are 8-bit.

Solution: If you can could you make Link gets hurt tiles, and also enemies get hurt tiles. Basically it will be 4 tiles (kinda like the slash tiles on 2.10), that show the different directions of the enemies and Link getting hurt. So basically everytime, Link gets hit, it will go to the hurt tiles, and I can change the color there, as if it was cycling. Also, it would be cool to make Link's hurt face. Also, these Link Hurt tiles would have to be LTM compatible because of the Link with different shields thing.

Anyways, hope this suggestion is considered because I am so far into the pallete and the graphics, that I can't turn back now.

Also: A suggestion that I just thought of that would be funny. Link Death Animation. Basically it will show this animation for Link's Death when he dies. It would be cool because I can make where like Ocarina of Time where he drops to his knee then dies. lol