Changes:
- New title screen implemented
- ZCL is inluded with the download
- Drawing primitives except for DrawTile and DrawCombo are done
- Lots of bug fixes

Known issues:

- DN or _L_ can edit this later.

Build 119
Windows: Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 119 - EXEs only. Copy your latest beta folder and copy the zelda-w.exe and zquest-w.exe files into it.

Changes:

- Fixes a crippling quest bug where tiles would not load correctly when loading a newly saved quest. Note that quests built with 118 will not work in 119. Better hope you backed up yor quests (I warned you these would be unsable).
- Fixes a bug where older quests would have their subscreen element data corrupted. Quests already saved with thi corruption will have to be fixed manually. This will PROBABLY also fix the bug where the game would freeze when selecting certain quest items. It's not an engine bug per se, but a bug that comes about because of the aforementioned corruption.

Known issues:
- Same as before

Build 118
Windows: Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 118 - EXEs only. Copy your latest beta folder and copy the zelda-w.exe and zquest-w.exe files into it.

Changes:
- Quest format has changed. Quests made in this version will not load correctly in previous versions
- Bug where scrolling to another screen crashed some computers is fixed
- Bug where 1.90 quests would crash ZC when exiting fixed.
- Bug where changes to the screen in preview mode in ZQ would make said changes permanent fixed.
- Bug where csets would randomly cycle to black or otherwise possibly fixed. Quest makers, you may have to fix your palettes to get it to work correctly.
- Bug where using ctrl+down or ctrl+right when editing a tile past tile page 251 would crash fixed.
- Slow movement in Z3 movement changed a bit. See if the behavior is better or worse
- Bug where going into the overworld map then returning to normal play would cause slash combos to reappear fixed (I think. This needs to be verified)
- Bug where step->next combos would reset a combo's animation fixed.
- Bug where overworld map ould not update itself is fixed.
- Bug where hold up item sfx would not play when collecting an item is fixed.
- other miscellaneous changes.

Known issues:

- Drawing primitives still do not work as per beta 16 thread.
- Bomb flash bug still occurs
- Collecting of items causing other items to disappear still occurs
- Other stuff

Build 116
Windows: Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 116 - EXEs only. Copy your beta 16 folder and copy the zelda-w.exe and zquest-w.exe files into it.

Changes:

- Fixed a few bugs regarding map loading. Stll can't verify if the crashing bug on some systems has been fixed, however, I added a check that might verify where the crashing is occuring.
- _L_ fixed a couple bugs, and has moved the item and enemy editors into the quest menu itself.
- Fixed a bug where damage combos were too sensitive.
- koopa fixed a bug where the wrong csets would show up after using the map key
- Fixed a few item usage bugs that nobody noticed
- _L_ also seemed to fix a problem with string fonts, as well as the bug that prevented the pickup sound from playing when you pick up an item.

Known issues:
- like I said, I can't verify the crashing bugs on my machine, so it's gonna continue to be a game of random shooting until I find something unusual.
- Csets disappearing still occurs
- Bomb flash bug still occurs
-Some problems were reported with some items disappearing when other items are collected. The specifics are sketchy, so look out for this one.
- A few others, I'm sure of.
- Drawing primitives still do not work as per the beta 16 thread.

Note that these betas will be unstable. Use at your own risk.