(sorry if you don't understand me well, or if this topic is not useful, i'm French and I just wanna help you)

So I'm a French user of Windows Vista, and this release totally works on my computer. However, there's some things that i want to tell you:

- First of all, i'm forced to use the "ZC Launcher" (i think that if it is here that's kinda for something) When I try to open zelda_w.exe ou zquest_w.exe, there's an alternation between a full-black-screen and a black-screen window (approximately 5 or 6 times), and a non-useful program, or the closing of the program.

- I can't use zquest in full screen, only in "x3" size. (that's really suitable, but some of people could prefer a full screen, if it's possible)

- When I have first play a quest, the fast mode was ON. (I dunno if it's me who push F1 by accident, but I prefer telling it)

- The "Rom view" doesn't work here. There's the alternation between screens i've talked about, higher, and then, nothing.

- And I want to Thank you for this very nice software and the serious work you bring into. ^^

I hope this could help you. If only i've forgotten some (important) things, i'll come back!