So, I've been messing around with zc for a few months, but I still don't really have a clue what I'm doing, lol. Anyway, I made a dungeon... yay me.

http://www.freewebs.com/cavehelp/Level_5.qst

I'd like some people to try it and tell me, basically, everything they can think of. Good, bad, and ugly. Just, anything at all would be nice, really. I'd prefer if you actually played through the whole thing, so you get the full "impact", lol. I'll provide help if you get stuck. Just ignore the overworld for now -- it's only there 'cause you need to exit it to it once of twice in order to get through the dungeon, but other than that it serves no purpose -- pretend it isn't there.

I figure I'll mention, since this is something, if there were a whole quest up until the point of this dungeon, you'd know to try it by now, but if you play the whistle it'll start raining, and if you enter the dungeon after flooding it out... well... anyway... I hope you try it. There's a block-push puzzle around half-way through that's mandatory.

I had a hard time figuring which thread this should be in. I narrowed it down to this, quest announcement, and editor help. Neither really seemed to be what I'm looking for... If you have a better idea of where this goes, please move it.

EDIT: It turns out I forgot to give you a required item (which wouldn't be required if I didn't need to use heavy push blocks to trigger secrets), so if you downloaded it already (you didn't), please re-download. Sorry for the inconvenience that I probably didn't cause.