User Tag List

Thread: Modern Day Monster Girl Flash RPG

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%

Modern Day Monster Girl Flash RPG

This works quite similarly to play by post. Except that when you post you act as the game master for the post above! I like this concept that shared with me by @CJC . So I'm going to start a new RPG with a completely different a totally setting! Props to CJC for sharing the idea.

Rules & tips
    1a. You must be a monster girl, example s below. All player characters are LOCKED! Unless you are GM that turn.
    1b. As mentioned above you must be a girl, unless you have a serious issue with that, in which case I will allow you to be a male, but your species selection is more restricted. The female ONLY species are Lamias, Harpies, Arachne, Mermaids, Dryads, Nymphs, Yukionna, Kitsunes etc. Basically if males don't exist mythology wise they're not allowed. :)

2. You must GM the previous post or it doesn't work, so try not to forget!

3. This is modern day, so remember crime is still crime folks.

4. As mentioned above the setting is Modern Day, Japan to be exact.

5. Keep it clean. I'm well aware some of these monsters are innately the passionate type. that doesn't mean you can be a rapist.

6. Ad-lib is encouraged!

7. NPCs are not locked unless a GM mentions otherwise. and only myself and that GM can unlock LOCKED NPCs

8. I reserve the right to real you guys back in. If things get to out of control

9. I will Tag the first 25 players. So you don't forget to play.

10. Species include but are not limited too: Lamias, Harpies, Centaurs, Slime Girls, Mermaids, Arachne, Dragon Newts, Dryads, Dullahans, Devils, Doppelgangers, Zombies, Orges, Cyclops, Yukionna, Kitsunes, Minotaurs, etc...

Setting
    Humans have been kept in the dark about other species until now, when Japan accepted the Extra-Species exchange law.

i'll go first I guess.

Here's an example of how to play, yes I will be joining you folks as this cute foxy lady.

Name: Tamamo
    Species: Kitsune
    Subspecies: [if desired]: Nine tailed
    Character Picture: http://data1.whicdn.com/images/108721785/large.jpg
    True Form Picture http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...allgrownup.png

I am a teacher at Akani Academy and Sponsor for the Extra Species club. Although at my ripe age of 1000. I lost count that's an estimate, I'm still young, we can live for many 1000s of years. I teach Japanese history do to my excellent memory of past events. But this year they want me to teach not history but something I know nothing about...

What will I teach? What Happens Next? Player 2 Decides!
    Last edited by Tamamo; 05-11-2015 at 04:14 PM.

Thread Information