lol, you know, I didn't even think of doing that..sheesh. Have many floppies around.

I did make a zip though of the sav , dat & whatever else wasn't a qst file to try it out, would be interesting to know if it does work that way and also wrote down the 15 quests I have playing on it in the right order so I wouldn't forget, along with the correct file names themselves.

Thanks Fella's :-) I appreciate it!

And no, not getting a CD burner unfortunately, but for only $400 I am getting a 950mhz computer with 256mb of RAM, 64mb graphics, sound, LAN, 2 USB ports, 56k modem, Windows 98SE and MS office 97 with word, powerpoint, access, excel and outlook. Plus a 17" monitor. Will be a bit getting used to the monitor as the one I am using now is a measly 13".

Ohh, maybe I will be able to finally use ZCQuest! Cool...

EDIT: Ok,test subject... saving the sav, dat, etc files doesn't work. No matter though since I don't mind starting from the beginning! But at least for future reference it can be said that re-downloading and inserting the files doesn't work. And took a peek at ZC Quest and I can finally see the entire screen! So happy camper I am :-)