Well, I really haven´t made a final pallette for MM, so the palette doesn´t matter. I can always change it when I choose the best MM tile.
But about your MM tiles C-Dawg, those are great looking (as I have said), but the look just doesn´t fit with the enemies and the backgrounds. It´s hard to tell ya how I would like MM to look in this quest. I think I just made couple of days ago a fine MM, but with little changes to Dark_Xero´s version I´m gonna make, I think I finally have a MM for my quest!
But I still accept new MM tile suggestions, if you want to make more. But what I really need is some enemies, and especially tiles for a very futuristic looking place with flashing lights, walls of metal, and...I don´t know, just somethng cool (to be Wily´s base)!
I hope that the MM tileset you are making, would help me somehow that I wouldn´t have to use so much time to draw all these damn tiles. But only tiles that are missing anymore, are the tiles for the final place and some enemies(as I said).