Ring Damage combos sound pretty good to me. I need instant death combos thrown in the next beta (think of a guillotine {sp?} for example), along with this new combo:

Magic Damage: Once stepped on, this takes ½, 1, 2 or 4 magic containers off. When your magic is depleted, this is treated as a slow walk when you have no magic. Kind of cool, huh? You could make it in a magic battle arena (where enemies can ONLY be hurt by magic), magic-damaging bosses/mini-bosses, etc. Try this combo:

Dual-damage combos: Combines damage and magic combos (it both attacks HP and MP at the same time) in order to make the "ultimate" combo. This could be countered by a potion because this is a Shadow-elemental attack. This even works on layers 1 - 4 'cause damage combos aren't gonna

Oh yes, make damage combos work on layers so they make traps, like this: Spikes hiding underneath a flower bed and both use the same combo, Lava hiding underneath a pillar, a Dragon's Fireball and many other possibilites... without hassling with using two combos (Damage combo #2 being hidden by a pillar). There are many possibilities to do damage combos without trying to set up a combo underneath in order to work it.

[offtopic] To close my post and in time for the Holidays (it's less than in one week), I will use Chrono Trigger-style message format to close my post:

WIZZROBE: "Where's Ganon?" ME: "Good, I am mastering dual-damage combos... done! Ganon, were art thou? *Turns on HOME ALONe via VHS and goes to the Gangster scene* GANGSTER: "What money!?" SNAKES: "Acey said 10 percent." GANGSTER: "Too bad he ain't in charge no more!" Hey, I know what I'll do - I'll give you the count of ten, to get your ugly, yella, no-good keister off of my property!" SNAKES: "I'm sorry, Johnny!" JOHNNY: "One, two, ten!" *Gunfire SFX* HAHAHAHA! "Keep the change, ya filthy animal!" - a line in HOME ALONe [/offtopic]

So, what do you think of my damage combo ideas?