Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.76%

Question Ogre Battle 64 music

Does anyone know of a place where I can download midis of Ogre Battle 64's music? I love its music, its one of my favorites out of any game, but I can't find it anywhere. Even VGmusic.com (where I got my FF 3 music) doesn't have it.
    Superlatives Won: Most Likely to Have a Life, Most Patriotic, Member You'd most like to meet in person, Most Friendly/Nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.16%
    You might be able to buy the soundtrack still at www.animenation.com and www.gamemusic.com

The music in the game is very good, I like that main map theme, its like the one for the series. I need to get around to playing through that entire game sometime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.76%
    Well, having the soundtrack would be good, but I was mainly wanting a few of the themes to listen to while I was on the computer or a few to put on a CD (and it would be free of course ) The problem with any sort of soundtrack for me, movie or game, is that there's always some themes a want, but I lot that I don't really need.

But you should play through it. Its one of my favorite games, and the story is great.
    Superlatives Won: Most Likely to Have a Life, Most Patriotic, Member You'd most like to meet in person, Most Friendly/Nice

Thread Information