0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.39%
    WHY THE HECK ISN'T PETOE A BETA TESTER?! he is a dedicated zc member & seems to know a lot about the program & such; he probably has more experience than i do (and i am a tester)--i nominate PETOE as a new beta tester? :)
    My Zquest Tutorial
    tutorial document

Working on a quest, I swear i'll finally finish one, one of these days!

--Overworld: 60% done
    --Dungeons: 0% done
    --Misc: 0% done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%
    We need a new version. All the betas are really discouraging quest development, I believe. More than anything, I want to see the bugs worked out and a final version released.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Originally posted by idontknow
    WHY THE HECK ISN'T PETOE A BETA TESTER?! he is a dedicated zc member & seems to know a lot about the program & such; he probably has more experience than i do (and i am a tester)--i nominate PETOE as a new beta tester? :)
    Testing isn't about how much experience you have at ZC. It's about how much experience you have as being a tester. IDK, if you check out all of the things I've spotted in the Alpha forums, maybe you would get an idea
    I hope that doesn't come across as offensive, I just wanted to make that point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.61%
    Originally posted by idontknow
    Well... thank you, I guess. :)
    I think that I'd deserve to be a tester, and many other zquest makers too, but unfortunately I'm not the one who decides about these things.
    But once again I say, I hope a new public release will come VERY soon, or else it just isn't fair for me (and some other people of course) to wait to get my hands on the new features... I mean, so many other people have the private beta probably just because they've made a good quest.
    --------------------
    "GET a stable version, THEN add more with the builds, DON'T just keep adding bloat to something that doesn't work already.
    Has common sense just left the building, or what?" -Freedom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%
    Originally posted by Mottzilla
    ZC has really reached nearly its full potential I think. One game can only go so far without losing its anchor, which would be being a Zelda 1 clone at heart.
    I havent been here since the begining, But to be honest, I beleive Zquest is already past that point.

I wish I could change my vote, I think there should be a Full releace soon, or at least a bug-free releace of the current ZQuest. Then No more Public Betas. As fun as it is getting features, all of those Public Beta do cause problems. I'd like to use a stable version, but hard for me use 1.90 knowing about 1.92.
    Tile Contest #14 Winner

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%
    How about locking the features as they stand, fix any glaring bugs, then release a full version? New features can always be added to the next version beta. New features can be a real trap. "Well this is easy to implement. And this. This too." Which can then lead to things not working as planned, breaking other things, etc. Of course, with a full release out, as option A mentioned, the staff then has a perfect opportunity to take a (well deserved) break for awhile. Sounds like the best plan.

Qun --> Klingon for God
    Mang --> Klingon for Man
    Qun + Mang = God's Man or Man of God

Thread Information