Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

Re: "How do I beat that guy?"

i always had a problem in final fantasty tactics defeating velius. he'd always either turn my whole party to stone, or just generally kick my ass. i finially beat him the last time i played, and then couldn't beat the battle after him(where you have to protect the chick heaven mage from 3 assassins). mostly because she kept running towards them, and out of the range of my white magic spells.
    [mp]137[/mp]
    You cannot know what women want (we don't even know that ourselves)-carrot red
    Anyway, don't call your girl a cunt. Most bitches hate it.-moocow
    Girls are confusing, and half the time, don't even know what they want. -Moocow
    <·15:39:10·Ibis·> nothing says I love you like phlem

4077 MASH, mess tent. We regret to announce lunch is now being served.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%

Re: "How do I beat that guy?"

Unless you absolutely have to defeat all the enemies on screen I'd run away from teh Blue Wizrobes. Same thing for Blue Darknuts. You should attack the wizrobes only while teleporting and after they begin to phase-in turn so they are facing away. With the Magic Sword you should defeat them reasonably fast, one-on-one....

My problem is the level 6 boss of Zelda 2. That's the dragon who springs out of lava pools, shoots you, and goes back in. When he's coming out he usually too fast for my sword thrust, when he's out he's too high for me to jump up and stab.
    "Only sith deal in absolutes."~ Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi
    "There's more than one way to skin a spirit."~ Father John Patrick Mulcahy
    "Toleration is not the opposite of intolerance, but is the counterfeit of it. Both are despotisms. The one assumes to itself the right of withholding liberty of conscience, and the other of granting it."~ Thomas Paine
    http://specaill_ed.tripod.com/quotes.html

Thread Information