Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.76%

Re: Hero of Dreams

[QUOTE][I'm trying to get past the two moblins in Ft. Wolf Wolfblin, the ones that say do not past go, do not collect $200. I've tried pushing the blocks in front of them so I can sneak past, but they keep catching me. I'll keep trying.../QUOTE]

Are you pushing the blocks right in front of them, where there emotions are seen?

Anyways, wow WindStrike, you are far. But okay, so you are at the end of Season Isle. Do you have the silver arrows? If you do than the key it on the right east most part of the level, right around the place where you found the silver arrows. There is an One-eyed Statue that says come durnig the rainy season which is Spring. Make it Spring and there will be a silver arrow Meph. Kill them and the key will appear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Re: Hero of Dreams

In level 8, how do you get past those two gray blocks 1 left and 3 up of the entrance?
    Creator of ZURPG, a Zelda game that's influenced by D&D and JRPGs to bring together a unique gameplay system combined with roleplaying.

Thread Information