Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%

Re: Custom Dialogues

Item-associated dialogue, as in the classic "You got the Hookshot! Now..." Also a one-time only check box (for things such as ammunition), as well as HCP progression.
    Oh, if you want it to be possesive, it's just "i-t-s"; but if you want it to be a contraction then it's "i-t-apostrophe-s"... scallawag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.64%

I agree with all of the said above, but also say that a necessity is a combo property thing that allows the string to play when the combo is stepped upon(or even better, when it's slashes/had A button pressed.)This would get rid of the tedious "make second screen identical, except with string". Add this to the dialog boxes and fonts suggested above, and weve got something truly powerfull.
    EDIT: You know what I just realized, and might be a bit simpler(might be, I don't know)Instead of a combo property, a flag. You have say, flags called "String's 1,2&3", okay, and under data, you can specify that screens three strings. Just a suggestion. If I'm raving and completly unrealistic, feel free to let me know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    98.55%

-With the color code, it would probably be in hex, kinda like \C[B6] would be Cset 11, Color 6, and F9 would be the built in color 9. But transparent colors just show the normal text color.

-Simalar thing with fonts--00 would be the default font, 0A would be another font, and 11-FF possibly would be custom fonts.Don't count on it.

-size is not a very good idea though, as it will probably look weird unless we have TT fonts.

-Shaking would be \ST[8] This tells it to shake at magnitude 8. 0 means don't shake

-Sounds would also be simalar \PS[1D] plays sound 1D loaded into sounds.dat(a new one to add... wink, wink, nudge, nudge) could also be played from FFC scripts.(hint, hint) PLAYSOUND

The rpg2000 text code is easier and it takes less space.

Example code:

\F[06]\C[94] Link:
    \C[00]I Completed the triforce.
    \ST[3]YAAAY!!!\ST[0]\PS[24]
    Avatar: Just who the SPAAAACE do you think I am?

Thread Information